Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Devotionals Coming Soon!

     Beginning on January 1, 2014, I will be starting a daily devotional page (although it is not going to be every day). Devotionals with references and a key verse will be posted every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Every other day a reading schedule will be posted that will guide you through the New Testament in one year. It is designed specifically for young men, and particularly teenagers. It will deal with issues that are important to them, but I believe it can be a help to anyone who desires to read it. World Changers is a group that I had the privilege of starting with our teen young men at Gill Grove Baptist Church to have a way to get them together to help uplift them spiritually and for a little bit of fun. As a side note, my wife Rebekah started a group for the young ladies called Devoted Daughters in which she does much the same thing with the girls that I do with the guys. I plan to post on the scheduled days each week, but if a day or two is missed it is because the internet service can be somewhat spotty. I will post all of the missing days when internet service becomes available again. It is my prayer that this daily devotional will point all people, but especially young men toward a desire to change the world...right where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment